MicroFit Fitness & Wellness Assessment Program
The MicroFit FAS-2 System is an FDA-registered medical device used for the measurement of weight, body fat, blood pressure, heart rate, flexibility, strength and cardiovascular health. MicroFit Systems provide medical grade, interactive fitness assessments which can be incorporated into your initial examination or conducted at any point during your treatment to help us track and measure progress toward your health and fitness goals. In order to provide you with the most accurate results when participating in the MicroFit tests please follow the Pre-test guidelines. Your results can be affected by your immediate sleeping, eating and exercise actions.
How It Works:
- Stop by or call the office to schedule an appointment. The assessment usually will take about 45 minutes and will cost between $50-$99 unless otherwise discounted.
- Dress in athletic clothing. Shorts, a short sleeved T-shirt and sneakers are best. Women should wear a sports bra as well.
- Abstain from food, tobacco, alcohol and caffeine for at least 3 hours prior to testing.
- Abstain from vigorous physical exercise for at least 4 hours prior to testing. It is best if the MicroFit test is the first exercise you perform for the day.
- Try not to schedule your MicroFit test immediately after a major change from your daily routine such as a long business trip, sickness or several nights of less than normal sleep.
- As you go through the program, we will explain the significance of each step.
- When finished, you will be given a Fitness Profile to take home with you along with several pages of in-depth explanations.
- Based on your results, we will recommend exercise and nutritional steps you may take for improving your fitness score